All children and youth are ready for college, work and life. All families and communities are supportive. All leaders are effective.
To create opportunities and incentives for youth and adult leaders to think differently, act differently and act together because they are:
- linked by core beliefs about what is needed,
- guided by a shared sense of accountability,
- girded by compelling data, and
- driven by a common desire to ensure that all children, youth, families and communities have the supports and opportunities they need to succeed.
The Forum moves ideas to impact by:
- bringing research, policy and practice knowledge and perspectives into all of its work,
- working with leaders across all systems and sectors from the frontline to the state house, and
- working with partners at the national, state and local levels.
The Forum receives support from private foundations, corporations, state and local governments, nonprofits and individuals. Our major supporters over the past 3 years have included Altria’s tobacco operating companies (Philip Morris USA, U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Company and John Middleton Company), Atlantic Philanthropies, Cornerstones for Kids, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, JCPenney Afterschool Fund, the Michigan Department of Education, New Mexico Community Foundation, the David and Lucile Packard Foundation, the Picower Foundation, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the Surdna Foundation and the William T. Grant Foundation.
Learn how Federal workers can contribute to the Forum. The CFC code for the Forum is 67790.