All young people in your community can be ready by 21 – for college, work and life.
Your community can give young people the supports they need – from cradle to career.
Your leaders can ignite change to make that happen – through the power of collective impact.
Working Together to Fulfill the Dream
The Forum works with state and local leaders and leadership groups to fundamentally change the way they do business for young people. We create this change together, through field-tested strategies that …
Strengthen state and local partnerships that focus on young people.
Expand and improve learning opportunities for all youth.
Align and advance policies and resources to make them more effective.
We carry out these strategies through products, services and thought leadership, all built on . . .
- The best research on youth development, youth services and community change.
- Our experience in diverse communities around the country.
- A whole child/whole community approach.
- A commitment to collective impact and continuous improvement.
We work with …
All types of partnerships – such as collaborations, task forces, coalition and coordinating councils.
All types of leaders – such as providers, policymakers, supervisors, youth and advocates.
All systems and sectors – such as government, education, business, nonprofit and philanthropy.
We bring expertise through …
- Our staff, which is well-stepped in all areas of the youth field – direct service, education, policy, advocacy and research.
- Our technical assistance centers, networks, and projects and initiatives which have extensive experience in improving program quality and advocating for policy change.