BIG PICTURE APPROACH CONSULTING
For decades, the Forum for Youth Investment has helped community leaders understand what it means to take a “whole child, whole community” approach to their work. We’ve combined our experience with research-based and field-tested tools and techniques to help diverse partners who have competing priorities step back and look at the big picture in order to target their action more effectively.
Meet BPA Consulting
Big Picture Approach Consulting (BPA Consulting) consolidates the Forum’s teaching, coaching, technical assistance, facilitation and actionable data services focused on mobilizing the work of community coalitions and partnerships into one technical assistance center, working to improve outcomes for a wide range of coordinating groups, including:
· Partnerships & Coalitions
· Governmental Coordinating Bodies
· Funders Groups
· Public Systems
· Multi-Service Agencies
· Community Catalysts & Backbone Supports
Get Strategic Support
BPA Consulting helps leadership groups build broader partnerships, set bigger goals, use data better and implement bolder strategies. Our team has decades of on-the-ground experience helping communities:
· Assess local context and capacity in order to build on what exists.
· Align structures, goals, data, resources and action plans in ways that literally get partners and initiatives “on the same page.”
· Advance strong plans and anticipate what it will really take to implement and sustain the efforts over time.
The hallmark of all of this work is balancing research and evidence with local wisdom, and using practical techniques to engage young people, families, providers and community leaders in authentic ways. We start where you are, offering:
· Presentations & keynotes to explore ideas
· Facilitated meetings to advance discussions
· Trainings to sharpen skills and strategies
· Strategic planning support for major initiatives
· Ongoing coaching to build the skills of your core team
· Data gathering to fill information gaps
o Mapping of coalitions & networks
o Surveys on partnership characteristics & leadership horsepower
o Child well-being reports
o Document reviews & plan analysis
o Key leader interviews
o Policy scans
o Fiscal mapping
Interested in learning more? A brief conversation will ensure we understand your needs and select the right team and tools to help you go further faster at a price you can afford. Please contact Ian Faigley (email@example.com) to be connected to the right member of the team.