This work supports boundary-spanning leaders charged with creating or implementing plans that require a focus on the bigger picture. Helping leaders connect the dots across complex and sometimes competing goals, services, plans, and partners, we support leaders’ efforts to:
- Sharpen and promote key ideas, about what success looks like for youth and communities, and how leaders share accountability for progress.
- Build the capacity of other change-oriented leaders to think differently, act differently, and act together, particularly as they explore local perspectives, conditions, and data.
- Define and assess their change management efforts to ensure that their plans reflect stakeholder interests and lead to action.
- Manage and actively participate in national efforts aimed at using new ideas to align and improve strategies for engagement, planning, implementation, and accountability.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CENTER
- Cross-Systems Consulting provides consultation, training, and technical assistance to systems leaders using a Positive Youth Development approach to systems change to co-design innovative solutions for scale.