Our Products and Services
The Forum for Youth Investment provides products and services to help leaders improve partnerships, policies and practices for young people. These products and services are based on best practices in youth development and on our experience working with dozens of communities around the country since our founding in 1998.
We work primarily with state and local leadership groups, as well as provider networks. We offer:
- Published guides and tools
- Workshops and trainings, both distant and on-site
- In-depth technical assistance
- Facilitation for leader and community engagement
- Data collection and assessment
- Peer network management
We deliver these services through two multi-faceted technical assistance centers:
• The David P. Weikart Center for Youth Program Quality: The Weikart Center is a field leader in at-scale
performance-based accountability systems for out-of-school time (OST) programs and other settings focused
on positive youth development. The Weikart Center builds system- and site-level capacity for continuous
improvement by focusing on three things: quality improvement system design, effective performance data and
lower stakes accountability.
• Big Picture Approach Consulting: BPA Consulting consolidates into one technical assistance center the
Forum’s teaching, coaching, technical assistance, facilitation and actionable data services focused on
mobilizing the work of community coalitions and partnerships.