For decades, the Forum for Youth Investment has helped leaders understand what it means to take a “whole child, whole family” approach to their work. We’ve combined our experience with research-based and field-tested tools and techniques to help diverse partners who have competing priorities step back and examine the ecosystem in order to target their action more effectively.
Meet Cross-Systems Consulting
Cross-Systems Consulting engages state systems leaders, shaping and strengthening youth development ecosystems to improve outcomes for children and youth. Cross-Systems Consulting is led by Executive Vice-President Edith Hawkins and includes an expanding team of expert consultants from across the country and within the Forum leadership team. All of these experienced leaders have a particular focus on one or more public systems and with a wide range of customers with whom we work:
- Public systems
- Governmental coordinating bodies
- Partnerships & coalitions
- Multi-service providers and intermediaries in the social-sector
Get Strategic Support
Cross-Systems Consulting engages leadership groups build broader partnerships, set bigger goals, use data better and implement bolder strategies. Our team has decades of on-the-ground experience helping leaders:
- Assess context and capacity in order to build on what exists.
- Align structures, goals, data, resources and action plans in ways that get partners and initiatives “on the same page.”
- Advance strong plans and anticipate what it will really take to implement and sustain the efforts over time.