- Planning with Data (Live Virtual Interactive version)
- Quality Coaching (Live Virtual Interactive version)
Management TOT candidates must have previously attended YPQA Basics and Planning with Data. We highly recommend that candidates also have attended the Quality Coaching workshop and successfully have completed an External Assessor Reliability Training.
This course consists of:
- Three 1-hour live virtual workshops that will focus on building community, previewing the course, establishing expectations, and providing technical assistance for navigating our online Portal system, where all course documents will be stored;
- 2 full-day in-person workshops that focus on content and facilitation (includes breakfast, lunch)
- Approximately 10 hours of additional asynchronous distance work.
All pre-workshop webinars will be held on Zoom events listed below:
1st Webinar: Tuesday, March 7, 11 AM - 12 PM EST
2nd Webinar: Tuesday, March 14, 11 AM - 12 PM EST
3rd Webinar: Tuesday, March 21, 11 AM - 12 PM EST
In-Person days will be held in Detroit, Michigan at the Marriott - Renaissance Center
Day 1: Wednesday, March 29, 8 AM - 5 PM EST
Day 2: Thursday, March 30, 8 AM - 5 PM EST
The post-training webinar will be held on Zoom:
Thursday, April 6, 11 AM - 12 PM EST
You will receive a link the first week of February to reserve your room.
Cost: $1325.00 (Payment required at registration)
Please be sure you are able to attend ALL distance and in-person components of this workshop. Attendance is required for TOT certification.
Participant travel, room, and board costs must be arranged and covered by training participants. A block of hotel rooms at a discounted rate of $209/night at Marriott at Renaissance Center is available to participants and must be booked by 3/28/23. Further details will be included in the registration confirmation email.
Note: This workshop has a maximum of 15 participants. Please register soon as the training may fill up.