The Forum for Youth Investment provides products and services to help leaders improve partnerships, policies and practices for young people. These products and services are based on best practices in youth development and on our experience working with hundreds of communities around the country since our founding in 1998.
We support leaders from the clubhouse to the statehouse. We work with:
- Coalition & Partnership Leaders
- Quality Improvement Leaders & Evacuators
- Policymakers & Policy Coordinating Bodies
- Youth & Adult Advocates
- National Nonprofits & Networks
- State & Local Intermediares
- Public System Administrators
- Child & Youth Champions
- Published newsletters, reports, guides & tools
- Workshops & trainings, both distance & on-site
- In-depth technical assistance, strategic planning & field research services
- Facilitation for leader and community engagement
- At-scale performance-based accountability systems
- Data collection & assessment
- Peer network management
- Keynotes & presentation
We tailor our services to our diverse audiences
For example, we provide on-line advocacy training to young adult advocates, continuous improvement system implementation for after-school networks, and collective impact learning labs for local planning teams.
Read some examples of our work with different kinds of leaders striving to change the odds for young people.