We are elevating work that is happening across diverse youth settings, opportunities, and fields, engaging partners and co-strategists in joint work, and creating targeted resources that enable leaders to infuse the sciences of learning and development into their work.
Below are a few of our featured projects.
Click on each tile below to open a one-pager with more information.
As coordinating partners, we also advance a curated set of convenings and products, in addition to our ongoing and developing projects, which are aimed at leveraging our collective knowledge base and the constellation of activities across the youth-focused fields. We also contribute to the field by infusing our knowledge into existing initiatives and tables.
To spark connections, focus energy, and respond nimbly to emerging opportunities, we host and convene various stakeholder groups regularly to engage with and inform the Readiness Projects.
Our larger convenings thus far have included:
- Building Adult Capacity across the Systems of Learning and Development | November 4-6, 2019
- Rising to the Challenge: Leveraging the Science of Learning and Development to Address the Reality of the Times | April 15, 2020
- Making the Invisible Visible Discussion Series | November 17 – December 15, 2020
Through our convenings, connections and projects we create and contribute to a range of products – from broader messaging and action-oriented tools and resources to significant, scholarly contributions to the field.
Below are a few that we have recently released or are working on now:
Align, Advise, Engage
We bring Readiness Projects ideas and resources into existing collaboratives, working groups, and initiatives. Our current regular commitments include:
- The SoLD Alliance (governing partner)
- The Equitable Learning and Development Project (member)
- The Whole Child Policy Table – Learning Policy Institute (member)