This work helps policymakers and systems leaders increase their capacity by aligning with other advocates, departments, sectors, and levels of government to use data and evidence to support the whole child. We support leaders’ efforts to:
- Align fragmented policies that favor system-focused rather than child- and youth-focused outcomes.
- Use data and research that make the best use of the best types of evidence to not only justify program spending, but also support program improvement and systems change.
- Advocate effectively, identifying tangible, measurable ways to improve equitable outcomes and opportunities for young people.
- Communicate powerfully to inspire action with data, exemplars of systems change, and leader journeys in improving outcomes for youth.
- The Children’s Cabinet Networks bring together state and local leaders to assess and align government policies horizontally (across systems) and vertically (across levels of government).