It’s important to create or support networks and provide networking opportunities to leaders who want to know they are not alone when they push ahead to think differently, act differently, and act together.
National Networks we manage or co-manage:
- The Children’s Cabinet Networks bring together federal, state and local leaders to assess and align government policies horizontally (across systems) and vertically (across levels of government).
- The Opportunity Youth Network (OYN) brings together the country’s prominent philanthropists, corporations, federal government officials, nonprofits and young leaders around a goal to reduce the number of opportunity youth by one million every five years.
- The Opportunity Nation Network is a bipartisan, national campaign comprised of more than 350 cross-sector organizations working together to expand economic mobility and close the opportunity gap in America.
Networks we support with technical services:
- Alliance for Boys and Men of Color
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice
- Kids Count Grantees
- Opportunity Youth United
- Partnership for America’s Children
We also provide technical assistance to dozens of state and local out-of-school time networks in support of their efforts to improve program quality and strengthen coordination capacity.
The Forum is proud to partner with many other national networks to further our collective goals.
In addition, the Forum creates opportunities for virtual and in-person networking, bringing together leaders from across sectors and disciplines who share a commitment to increase access to opportunities that improve youth outcomes. This includes our annual Ready by 21 National Meeting. Check out our upcoming events for more opportunities.