Scores Reporter is a data collection and reporting system designed to complement the Youth Program Quality Intervention (YPQI). It can be used to collect assessments, generate reports, and develop and monitor improvement plans.
The following resources will guide you through specific functions of the Scores Reporter system.
Accessing and Using the Portal
- How Do I Log In?
- How Do I Reset My Password?
- How Do I Access the Main Menu?
- What Functions Can I Access Through the Homepage?
- Where Can I Ask a Question?
Entering and Accessing Saved Data
- How Do I Enter a Self Assessment?
- How Do I Enter a Program Improvement Plan (Goal Form)?
- How Do I Save An Entry?
- How Can I Tell if a Form Was Submitted?
- How Do I Access a Saved Form?
- How do I Use a Form Index?
- How do I conduct a goal review and/or a goal progress check?
Creating Reports, Exporting, and Auditing Data
- How Do I Create Self Assessment Reports?
- How Do I Create External Assessment Reports?
- How Do I Create a Self Assessment vs. External Assessment Report?
- How Do I Create Network vs. Site Level Reports?
- How Do I Create a Program Improvement Plan Report?
- How Do I Export PQA Data?
- How Do I Export Program Improvement Plan Data?
- How Do I Perform a Data Audit?
Single or Multiple Site Users
- How to Enter a New Self Assessment (Single Site Access)
- How to Enter a New Self Assessment (Multiple Site Access)
- How to Navigate a Form’s Index
- How to Save a Self Assessment Entry
- How to Locate a Saved Self Assessment (Single Site Access)
- How to Create a Self Assessment Report (Single Site Access)
Other questions? Contact the Scores Reporter Support Team: email@example.com